This app is FREE while in BETA and works only with TeamSpeak 3 (will NOT work with TeamSpeak 2).If you experience a specific bug or crash issue please consider:
1) Rating our app on its overall features and functionality, not just your specific issue. In most cases our developers will find and squash bugs or fix crash issues quickly, especially if you can aid us with information regarding your hardware or environment, and how to reproduce the issue.
2) Identifying your hardware, describe your scenario, and visit our forums athttp://forum.TeamSpeak.com to explain the steps used to reproduce your issue.WE CANNOT REPLY TO REVIEWS SO PLEASE VISIT OUR FORUMS ATHTTP://FORUM.TEAMSPEAK.COM TO REPORT BUGS, ISSUES, OR TO SEEK FREE TECH SUPPORT FROM OUR COMMUNITY.———-TeamSpeak software enables groups of people to speak with one another over any platform or operating system. For over 10 years TeamSpeak has become among the preferred voice chat solutions for online gamers, friends and family, and small businesses world-wide. Most TeamSpeak users typically connect to their guild or clan’s TeamSpeak server to chat with fellow team mates, discuss strategy in real-time, or facilitate online events. With this app and TeamSpeak’s cross-platform design you can connect to any TeamSpeak server running on Windows, Mac, or Linux operating systems and chat with users running the TeamSpeak client on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android. TeamSpeak for Android is optimized to enhance your mobile device experience and keeps you connected with your peers while you’re on-the-go.
TeamSpeak operates in a similar fashion to Ventrilo and Mumble, but not Skype. You must be connected to a TeamSpeak 3 server to communicate with other users using TeamSpeak (directly connecting to users is not possible). For a list of public servers please download the TeamSpeak client for Windows, Mac, or Linux and choose Connections > Server List or contact your clan/guild/group’s administrator for server connection information. To rent your own private server from one of our global Authorized TeamSpeak Host Providers please visit us at www.TeamSpeak.com.
* Local bookmarks
* Multi-server connectivity
* Push-To-Talk (PTT) and voice activation
* Identity management
* Channel and player information
* Player status notifications
– ARMv7 device (hardware FPU needed)
– Android Froyo (2.2 or better)
– Functional speakerphone mic
Please visit our forums at www.TeamSpeak.com. We welcome your comments and feedback.